The Pikeville Collegiate Institute was established in 1889 by the Presbyterian Church. It later became a junior college, and eventually a four-year undergraduate institution. The school also has the Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine, which opened in 1997. This was the yearbook for Pikeville College, which also included the Academy until its closing in 1955. The yearbook name was changed from "The Record" to "The Highlander" when the school moved from College Street to new facilities on Sycamore Street.
Call number378.76923 P636r [Archives]
CameraCanon EOS 5D Mark II
OcrABBYY FineReader 8.0
Possible copyright statusThis item may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission from the University of Pikeville. Please direct any question to Special Collections at (606) 218-5617.